Created by: OnPlan Support
Modified on: Wed, 24 Aug, 2022 at 1:23 PM
The Builder menu is available after logging in and is the main navigation for the builder tool, located on the left side of the screen.
If the menu is not visible on the screen you are working in, click at the top left of the screen your working in to unhide the menu.
|The Home Page icon displays the dashboard. This provides an overview of statistics, recent sites and work instructions.|
|The Assets/Site Data icon provides navigation to build and/or output WIN's. Functions include:|
- Asset/Functional Location List
- Site Details
- Template Options
- Content Mapping
- Job Operation Mapping
|The Library/Base Data icon provides navigation to add models of equipment and to create and update the work instruction tasks. Tasks are assigned to each equipment model and/or process area. WIN documents are built to each of the tasks.|
|Click the Utilities icon to find the sub menus for:|
- Bulk Image/File Uploader - Import image(s) in bulk
- Document Importer - Import Microsoft word documents.
- Image Converter
|Click the Data Admin icon to find the sub menus to add and edit field data for:|
- FMECA - Add, edit, delete fields associate to the strategy including Event Strategies, Failure Causes, Failure Modes, Failure Patterns, Frequency UoM, Plant Statuses, Strategy Approaches, Task Areas, Task Systems, Task Subsystems.
- Advices - Create, edit, delete and list Hazards & Controls, Information, Stop/Halt advice's.
- Files - Create, edit, delete, import and list 2D (Pictures) and 3D models for use.
- Fluids - Create, edit, delete and list specifications and types.
- Manufacturers - Create, edit, delete and list OEM, Site, Process Area, Plant Areas.
- Operations - Create, edit, delete, where used list of operations used in Task WIN's
- Parts - Create, edit, delete and list parts.
- Permits - Create, edit, delete and list permits.
- PPE - Create, edit, delete and list PPE.
- Procedures - Create, edit, delete and list procedures and standards.
- Skills & Resources - Create, edit, delete and list skills and resources. Add a resource group.
- Limits - Create, edit, delete, import and list all limits. Create custom limit categories.
- Limit UoM - Create, edit, delete the units of measure (UoM) used for limits.
- Task Types - Create, edit, delete the task types used. Configure for PM Generation
- Tools - Create, edit, delete and list tooling.
|Click the Job Management icon to find the sub menus for:|
- Asset List - A hierarchical view of sites and assets to view asset information, utilisation, Task List and work order information.
- Work Orders - Add, edit, delete Work Orders, view and manage defects/notifications.
- Supervisor Dashboard - Overview of all Work Orders being completed within past 7 days.
- Feedback - View / Action Work Order Feedback
- Tracking Dashboard - View the progress of work orders.
- Open Mobile App (web) - to open the mobile app in the desktop.
|Click the Reporting icon to find the sub menus for:|
- Reports - Coming soon
- Limit Data - View all the recorded limit data from work orders as a tabular list. This list can be searched and exported.
- Structural Inspection Dashboard - Explore defect information via a structure to display defect summary and detailed information by site, asset and location.
- Structural Inspection Data - View all the recorded defect data from work orders as a tabular list. This list can be searched and exported.
- Structural Inspection Analytics - Analyse structural inspection history for the machine files that have been uploaded.
|Click Help to find help and to report a bug or suggest a feature.|
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.