Assets are the list of equipment that needs to be maintained for one or more sites.
- Assets are connected to site
- A site is a logical grouping of assets
- Tasks are connected to maintain the asset. See article Viewing and Connecting Task WIN's to a Mobile Asset
- Tasks can be connected to assets at different sites.
- Tasks can be created directly to the asset and will be stored against the model of equipment.
NOTE: Tasks are required to be connected to the asset before a work order can be created.