Condition lists can be applied to Structural Inspection limits to define one or more acceptable values and actions. E.g. setting severity levels and follow actions based on the length of a crack.
A set of conditions are defined based on the limit category. See Adding a custom limits category for setting up the category.
Create a new limit for the category as per below.
- Name - Enter the name of the limit
- Description - Enter a description for the limit
- Limit Category - Select the category from the list to display the limit category details.
- Criteria, Upper, Lower - Select the criteria and enter values in upper and lower as required.
- Click Create to add the new limit to the list. The limit can now be added to a structural inspection limit.