- To add one or more job step(s), click to select to Add 1,5 or 10 steps at a time. To move a job step, click to move a job step up or click to move a job step down. To delete a job step, click to delete a job step that is not required.
- Enter the instruction text into the text field.
- The text that was entered can be formatted using the text editor toolbar Options include Bold, Italics, Underline, Bullet Points, Text Colour, Text Highlight and Remove Formats.
- One of more images can be added to the job step by copying and pasting the image directly. Click on the image area, copy an image from any source and on the keyboard press Ctrl+V to paste in the image.
Click to remove the image if required.
- To add an image from a file. Click in the Options toolbar to open file explorer, to navigate to the file location for the image to be added. Double click the image to add the image(s) displayed.
Adding Job Steps to Operations Print
Created by: OnPlan Support
Modified on: Fri, 11 Dec, 2020 at 5:18 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.